Who this masterclass is suitable for:
- Anyone who has a high drive gundog as a pet.
- Gundog breed owners who struggle to engage their dogs on walks and would like to develop a better relationship with their dog outside.
- Those looking to strike a balance between a working dog and family pet.
- Members of the Completely Gundogs membership.
- Anyone looking to further their knowledge and understanding of how to train their gundogs to working standards.
Collette has three working labs, a springer spaniel (recently adopted at 18 months old) and a chihuahua cross. The youngest lab and springer are both high drive gundogs that need a different approach to training than her other dogs. This personal experience, together with teaching hundreds of these dogs in classes for the last 10 years has given Collette a vast amount of knowledge and understanding of these challenging dogs.